National Fundraising Manager
Advertiser: NGO Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Fundraising
- Help end poverty and injustice through the realisation of human dignity
- Implement a significant fundraising growth strategy
- High profile Catholic agency with significant untapped donor potential
Caritas Australia supports long-term development programs in impoverished communities in Africa, Asia, Indigenous Australia and the Pacific, helping oppressed people to rediscover their dignity by taking greater control over their lives and overcoming poverty. Caritas Australia is part of a global network of over 200 countries and territories helping people help themselves regardless of ethnicity, religion or political beliefs.
Caritas Australia has recently undergone significant positive organisational change including a new board of skill-based directors, the appointment of a new CEO with a track record of sector innovation, and the adoption of a new fundraising strategy calling for significant investment in growth.
You will execute a comprehensive strategic fundraising plan to establish new and significant sustainable income streams, with a primary focus on regular giving and bequests. Importantly the iconic Project Compassion brand will be incorporated into new products and campaigns.
Specifically you will:
- Develop and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships including coaching
- Integrate digital across all fundraising activities to engage the existing large and loyal donor base
- Develop and manage investment budgets based on trend analysis and donor segmentation
- Lead and motivate the fundraising team, fostering innovation, proactivity as well as compliance
You have a track record in managing a similarly complex database and relationship driven fundraising program, with the associated analytical, mentoring, budgetary and staff management experience.
Specifically you will:
- Use donor data and segmentation to make evidence-based recommendations and strategies
- Build rapport with internal and external stakeholders in complex environments
- Inspire your donors, staff, colleagues and directors
- Build organisational confidence through the demonstration of fundraising success
- Be commercially savvy including well-developed budgeting and reporting skills
If driving the fundraising for this leading agency for International Aid and Development is a career motivator then please apply with your resume along with a cover letter responding to the skills required above. Alternatively, please call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.