Apprentice Automotive Technician
Advertiser: Southwest Vehicle GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Southwest Vehicle Group are now seeking an Apprentice Automotive Technician to join our busy team at our Nissan, Renault & Great Wall Dealership in Bunbury.
If you are looking for an opportunity in a fresh challenging role, a career change to become a fully qualified technician then this may be the role for you . You need to have a Strong sense of self-motivation, initiative, and the ability to follow instructions. Must also be dedicated and passionate for success, not afraid to get your hands dirty and love cars.
Out of trade 1st or 2nd year apprentices are also encouraged to apply.
- Attend TAFE as required
- Provide efficient customer service
- Fitting and balancing tyres
- Wheel Alignments
- Road Tests
- Vehicle servicing and repairs
- new vehicle pre-delivery
Skills and Experience:
- Hold a current Manual C Class Drivers License
- A passion for mechanics and the automotive industry
- Neat and tidy presentation
- Completed Mechanical Pre-Apprenticeship is desirable but not essential
- A willingness to learn new skills with a flexible approach to work tasks
- The ability to use your initiative and solve problems
- Demonstrated commitment to Health & Safety in the workplace
- A positive approach to work and willingness to help team members
- Exceptional reliability and punctuality
If this sounds like you please apply below with your resume and a short cover letter!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?