Advertiser: Titan Cranes and Rigging Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2020
- Richmond & Hawkesbury
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
Titan Cranes is the number one Crane Company in NSW and operates nationally throughout Australia. This role is vital in maintaining and keeping Titan's Accounts Payable records in order.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review and verify invoices details
- Sort, code Non-PO invoices and match PO invoices
- Enter and uploaded invoices via receipt bank, redmap and directly to pronto.
- Track expenses and process expense reports to address anomaly
- Update weekly payment run reports
- Prepare ABA upload files
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Monitor supplier account statement to ensure timely processing of invoices
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Reconcile credit cards
- Support to the Finance Manager with cashflow and daily urgent payments
- Support to Accounts Receivable with offset transactions
- Dealing with enquires from suppliers on payments
- Liaison with procurement on ensuring procedures are followed
- Maintenance of supplier records
- Process credit card payments
- Perform adhoc tasks and other duties as directed
- Certificate IV Accounting
- Experience working within the Finance Roles/Accounts Payable
- Resilient and efficient in customer service
- Experience in data collecting, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Clear written and excellent verbal communication
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrate safe work practices
- Adaptable to change and process improvements
- Team player - consults colleagues regarding workload and responsibilities
- Exposure to procurement and purchase orders is highly desirable
To be considered for this opportunity please submit your application by click "APPLY", please ensure a resume is attached. Your application will be assessed within 7 days, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In your cover letter, please describe where you need to use attention to detail in our current job.
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts payable officer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in accounting?