Brisbane Opal Museum - Sales Retail, Tour Guide. Weekday & Weekend Work
Advertiser: WelcorpMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
About the Business and the Role:
We are a privately owned jewellery shop and museum specializing in opals. We are located in Windsor (15min drive north of the city center).
We pride ourselves on creating exciting and memorable experiences for customers while sharing our opal knowledge of Australia’s national gemstone. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our tight-knit team in a sales associate position.
- Deliver high quality customer service face to face, via email, phone, and text.
- Guide customers through the jewellery custom-order process.
- Implement specialized sales techniques in order to achieve results.
- Assist with administration tasks including postage and data entry.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is a friendly, well-focused, and organized individual.
- Has previous retail experience or selling experience.
- Due to Covid-19 regulations, the position is reduced to 2-3 days per week. However, once the Covid-19 regulations are lifted (expected first half of 2021) this job position will be for a 4-5 working days a week
If you are interested in this position PLEASE CALL: 0429262790.