Advertiser: Wallara Australia LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
About the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a part-time HR Officer to join our team!
Reporting to the HR Lead, you will play an integral role in the HR team, with a focus on employee and volunteer engagement and relations. We’re looking for someone passionate about HR, with an innovative approach, exceptional communication and customer service skills who is ready to hit the ground running!
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification in HR
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an HR role
- High level of organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills; ability to prevent and resolve issues and to build and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
- A creative and resourceful approach with an eagerness to think outside the box
- Proactive and positive attitude with a demonstrated professional approach to work
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires you to think on your feet and multi task
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Commitment to the principles of WHS, EEO, Cultural Diversity and all relevant legislation
- Right to work in Australia
- Mandatory police check and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES) check will be conducted
- Full Victorian drivers licence
- A supportive and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary including salary packaging options
- Professional development and training
- Career opportunities and pathways
- Access to employee benefits and discounts
Wallara Australia is a unique non-profit organisation based in Melbourne's South East. Every day we provide creative services for Australia's largest minority group – people with disabilities. We coach them to grow as individuals, to work productively, to explore their communities and to live the way they choose.
Why a career with Wallara? Because when you join Wallara, you’ll join a movement! We’re driving social change for people with different abilities and we’re having a good time doing it! We’re passionate, professional, and purposeful about our mission. We also value innovation, collaboration and celebration. It’s just the way we roll! So if you believe the future is inclusive, you’ll feel right at home with us.
The Wallara Way:
- Be creative and push the boundaries
- Think client first
- Do the right thing
- Together we make a difference
- Have fun and celebrate awesomeness
How to apply
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding role please apply through SEEK by COB 23 October 2020. For more information or a copy of the PD, please contact Naomi Barmakov on 9792 2985 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, applications must include a resume and cover letter and only applications that meet the selection criteria will be considered.
Catch us on WallaraTV and Facebook!
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome applications from all candidates who meet the requirements of the position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources officer?
- How many years of recruitment experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- How many years' experience do you have in employee relations?