Personal Care Assistant
Advertiser: Euroa Health0 out of 50.0 overall rating (0 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
Euroa Health Inc is a community-based hospital with a residential care facility and a 22 bed Acute Care Unit. Euroa Health is currently seeking candidates for the role of Personal Care Assistant who flourish working in a team environment.
Your sound knowledge in person centred care that recognises the needs of our residents to make healthy decisions and choices and working collaboratively with staff to achieve the highest standard in care is the key aim at Euroa Health.
You will have a comprehensive understanding of the Aged Care sector and an unwavering commitment to providing the highest standard in care for our residents. Previous experience in dementia and palliative care will be highly regarded in this part time role.
You may like our benefits such as our gym, staff discounted meals and a great salary packaging program along with free parking, just to name a few.
If this sounds like you, please apply through Seek, demonstrating your qualifications and experience in your CV and cover letter along with your right to work in Australia.
If you have any questions please phone Trish 03 5795 0200 [link removed].
No agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal care assistant?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Have you completed a qualification in aged care?
- Do you have experience working with people with dementia?