Advertiser: EML3.3813 out of 53.4 overall rating (139 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Competitive Package + RDO + 17.5% Leave Loading
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we are migrating back to a work from office environment with new joiners commencing within the office environment for their onboarding period of 4 weeks. Part of our recruitment process, we may ask you to complete an online assessment as well as a series of video-based questions.
- Provide a specialised, person-centered approach to injured workers who have sustained a psychological/Mental Health work-related condition.
- Work systemically with key internal and external stakeholders to influence a return to work plan.
- Opportunities to expand your development through secondment and internal opportunities
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return to work journey. Over the past two years, we have experienced continuous growth to now having over 2,400 dedicated employees, alongside the opening of an additional four offices. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
We are looking for Case Management Specialists in our Sydney office who can demonstrate strong customer relationship skills and provide a high level of customer service to all stakeholders, including injured workers, employers, medical providers, icare, bereaved families and other customer support networks.
- You are driven to provide a high level of customer care and empathy in medically complex claim scenarios
- You take a unique approach with each customer, communicating and interacting in a professional, discreet and sensitive manner at all times
- You are calm under pressure, emotionally resilient and have a positive, continuous improvement mind set
- You are creative, collaborative and can bring out the best in others
- You have deep experience in workers compensation case management or allied health background - chiropractic background is highly desirable
- Managing a small portfolio of claims focusing on psychological/mental health injuries, our focus is returning people to health and supporting them in reaching their individual goals
- Providing a holistic customer service experience that promotes involvement in innovative and contemporary health and wellbeing solutions
- Creating a signature experience for all your customers by using your deep subject matter knowledge about workers compensation and/or personal injury
- Designing tailored solutions for customers with psychological and more complex injuries/illnesses
- Providing high level support, sensitivity and care in managing mental health related injuries/illnesses
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative team culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility
- Onsite learning and development team
- End of Month Drinks
- 17.5% annual leave loading
We aim to attract top talent at EML, those who are looking for a rewarding career. If you’d like to speak to someone regarding our current recruitment process or this role, please contact Sharan Sandhu on 03 7000 0956 or on email at S.Sandhu@eml.com.au.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.