Advertiser: Exiis Group Pty. LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Exiis is a proudly Australian owned and operated business which has been providing innovative solutions to clients’ industrial cleaning needs for over 20 years. We specialise in Kitchen Exhaust Systems, HVAC Systems, Mould Remediation, Indoor Air Quality Assessments, Medical Hygiene Solutions, Food Storage and Distribution, Hard Surface Cleaning, Hard Surface Coatings, Gutter Cleaning, and Building Services.
About the Role:
Due to our strategic & national growth an opportunity has developed for an experienced State Manger to join our dynamic and successful leadership team. The key responsibility for the State Manager would be to oversee the strategic and operational growth and success of our NSW business unit. Reporting directly to our National Business Manager, the successful candidate will also be responsible for the leadership of our operational and sales functions, as well as culture and team development initiatives.
- Deliver our strategic plan across NSW;
- Ensure the provision of quality and efficient service to our customers;
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Supervise contract performance and project management;
- Manage financial performance;
- Monitor human resource management;
- Ensure work health and safety compliance;
- Ensure that sales and operational targets are met.
- Proven management experience at either branch, region or state level, including strategic planning and performance as well as financial reporting and management; (must have a good understanding of business profit and loss drivers)
- Demonstrated experience in operations planning in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional B2B sales and customer service skills with a proven track record;
- Proven leadership and human resource management skills, with an ability to motivate and mentor, as well as foster positive working environments;
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving;
- Demonstrated understanding of workplace health and safety policies and procedures;
- Well organised with exceptional time management and communication skills;
- A strong work ethic;
- Be personable, approachable and diplomatic in all dealings;
- Be capable of dealing calmly in stressful situations;
Experience within the industry will be an advantage but not essential to be successful in this role.
- Industrial service
- Facilities Management
What we can offer you!
- Attractive Salary + Super
- Job Security & Career Progression.
- Great Working Environment and Work/Life Balance.
- Outcome Driven Culture
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you, click Apply Now!