Advertiser: Greensill Farming GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Business Services & Corporate Advisory
Greensill Farming Group is a family based agri-business growing a range of forage and small crops in the Bundaberg region for over 75 years. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant who prides themselves on their ability to meet deadlines, along with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
As a Senior Accountant you will be reporting to our Head Accountant and will be part of a team responsible for the accounting operations of the organisation.
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Five years experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of financial accounting
- Experience in managing General Ledger and managing End of Month rollovers
- Adaptability and flexibility in a changing environment
- Strong communication skills, collaborative approach
- Passion for technology and learning new systems at a fast pace
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy
- Ability to identify opportunities for process and procedure improvements and work with management to implement
- Experience in preparing and coordinating budgets and forecasts
- Aptitude for developing and maintaining relationships with both internal and external customers and suppliers
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting or similar
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse workforce is a key strength of our organisation and we strive to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being an Employer of Choice and a leading Australian Agribusiness.
If you are looking to work for a growing, safety focused and progressive company, we encourage you to submit your resume by clicking Apply Now. Your application will be assessed within 3 days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?