Advertiser: Greensill Farming GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Greensill Farming Group is a family based agri-business growing a range of forage and small crops in the Bundaberg region for over 75 years. We are currently seeking an experienced Administration Assistant to join our team.
As our Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Managing correspondence and file management
- Receiving and responding to general enquiries
- Scheduling appointments
- Pick-ups and deliveries as and when required
- Collecting the mail and processing it
- Filing, scanning and general tasks as required.
- Daily checking and booking of meetings in the senior staff members calendars
- Maintaining a professional and tidy environment throughout the entire office
- Assisting our Managers and CEO with internal matters as and when required
Successful applicants will posses the following attributes:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Proficient in MS office Suite
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse workforce is a key strength of our organisation and we strive to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being an Employer of Choice and a leading Australian Agribusiness.
If you are looking to work for a growing, safety focused and progressive company, we encourage you to submit your resume by clicking Apply Now. Your application will be assessed within 3 days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?