Business Development Manager - Training and Advisory Services
Advertiser: Bravehearts3.1 out of 53.1 overall rating (10 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Salary sacrifice + Bday off + flexible hours
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sales, New Business Development
About the business
Bravehearts is Australia's 'Employer of Choice in Child Protection'. Working with Bravehearts means working with a dedicated team who are on a mission to protect and educate kids.
About the role
Reporting to the National Child Protection Training Manager, the Business Development Manager – Training and Advisory Services is tasked to reengage previous clients and generate new enquiries for Bravehearts' online and face-to-face training services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan
- Work with the Marketing Manager to promote training services
- Cold call, network and build on existing relationships
- Maintain ongoing relationships and account-manage key partners through face-to-face meetings and ongoing correspondence
- Prepare clear business proposals and quotes tailored to client needs
- Travel locally and interstate
For more information go to www.bravehearts.org.au/careers for the full position description.
Benefits and perks
Qualified and passionate staff are attracted to Bravehearts' culture where success is celebrated, work-life balance encouraged and self-care is expected. There are a number of benefits of working with Bravehearts such as:
- A culture of self-care
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Paid Birthday day off
- Salary sacrifice options
- Onsite car parking
- Equal opportunities for all regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, culture or ethnic background
- Ability to pursue a career through the organisation
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
Skills and experience
- You are a sales professional by trade and have a truly empathetic and passionate approach to your work
- This is a new position and you will be required to reinvigorate a database and have focussed energy in pursuing new prospects
- You may have subject matter experience however if you don't you need to be able to rapidly acquire knowledge of the sector
- Familiarity or previous experience in the education sector is a benefit
- Overall, you'll exude confidence, have excellent verbal communications skills and possess a proactive approach to all you do.
Please note that as a child-safe organisation, candidates must possess a driver's licence and must have or be willing to apply for a Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and National Police Certificate.
Please APPLY via Seek ensuring that you include a cover letter outlining why you would like to work at Bravehearts. Application closing date: 26 October 2020
People from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?