Full time and Part-time Apprentice Opportunities and Casual Educators required
Advertiser: Ruth Landau HarpMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Oct 2020
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Join an amazing team of professionals in a beautiful not-for-profit, community-based early learning centre.
We are offering a unique opportunity for Casual and Apprentice Educators to join our team.
Apprentice contract of 30 to 37.5 hours per week available.
The successful apprentice will be supported to complete wither a Cert 3 or willing to complete a Diploma in Children's Services through a workplace apprenticeship.
We are looking for the next leaders in the Childcare Industry who are looking to develop a longlasting career and build their skills to become exceptional educators.
This unique opportunity is for experienced and inexperienced staff and is a wonderful option for those wanting a career change.
All applicants applying for the apprenticeship position must include a detailed cover letting expressing why they would be suitable for the apprenticeship position.
Casual employment positions will work in conjunction with our fantastic team of educators for positions across the service. Applicants MUST have worked in childcare in Australia previously and be available to work Monday - Friday throughout the year.
You will contribute strongly to programming and the room as your input as a team member and professional is invaluable to us.
Applicants must have a passion for education, love working with children, be energetic, fun-loving and enthusiastic.
Candidates must have:
- A willingness to undertake an approved Childcare Qualification through a workplace apprenticeship.
- Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one.
- Certificate 3 in Children's Services or above - must be ACECQA recognised - desirable but not essential
- First Aid and Anaphylaxis training or willingness to obtain this Certification
- Permanent residence
- Be available to work Monday - Friday
- Basic computer skills
If you have applied for previous positions, please do not reapply.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.