Advertiser: Edison TalentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Engineering - Network
With several projects currently underway our client administer and manage Linux and Windows-based high performance computing (HPC) clusters, mass data storage systems and support a diverse user base focused on scientific computing ranging from satellite image processing, climate science, machine learning and other innovative techniques using GPU accelerators.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for experienced DevOps engineers to work across a wide range of duties including but limited to:
- Assisting with deployment and management of DevOps/ GitOps infrastructure
- Deploying source/version control systems
- Deploying automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Development tools, following best practice
- Managing Python environments with tools such as PyPi/ pip; Conda, Anaconda and Miniconda; Spack; Python virtual environments
What you will get out of it?
On offer is an opportunity to work for a large employer based in Brisbane using cutting edge tech 3-month initial contract, extensions are likely as their pipeline of work continues to increase.
What to do next?
Please send us your latest resume and outline your availability by clicking apply.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.