Advertiser: Banyandah Pastoral CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2020
- Albury Area
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Labour
About the business
Banyandah Pastoral is a family owned and operated progressive merino sheep operation. Our main breeding hub is situated in Moulamein in the Southern Riverina region of NSW. Complimenting this are two other hubs in Wagga Wagga and Mt Fyans in the western districts of Victoria. We currently run approximately 100,000 head of sheep across all properties.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join our team at Moulamein.
Reporting directly to the Farm Manager, your duties will include:
- Large mob mustering;
- Sheep handling, feeding and husbandry;
- Maintenance of stock water and fencing;
- Repairs and maintenance of machinery and farm infrastructure.
Accommodation will be provided on farm.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel to our other locations in NSW and VIC when additional labour resources are required.
Skills and experience
You will need:
- at least 2 years livestock farming experience;
- a team of dogs for mustering;
- a current Driver's Licence is essential;
For more information about the position please contact Jacqui on 0438 823 172.
Please submit your CV online or post to:
HR Manager, PO Box 1053, Swan Hill VIC 3585
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)