Operations Supervisor / Manager
Advertiser: WA TreeworksMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Hourly + Commission + Bonus + Vehicle
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
WA TreeWorks provides arbor, vegetation management and light civil services to a broad range of private, corporate and government clients. We have a supportive management team and are continuously improving the way we operate. We are looking for an experienced and driven Supervisor/Manager to join us in supporting our ongoing growth.
Qualifications & experience
- Relevant qualification and/or significant supervision experience in a landscaping/arboriculture/vegetation management/light civil environment including commercial mowing, chemical weed control, mulching, tree pruning and removal, firebreak construction and maintenance.
- Extensive knowledge in the application of machinery and equipment in landscaping/arboriculture/vegetation management/light civil works including skid steer loader, excavator, tractor drawn implements.
- Competent user of digital technology and proficient in the use of key Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience operating in a high compliance environment.
- Our ideal applicant will come from previous roles supervising ground and vegetation management works for utilities, parks, roads or similar.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Scheduling and coordinating the right staff, equipment and resources according to works programme priorities.
- Quoting and developing further business with existing clients.
- Supervising, mentoring and ensuring the training and development of staff.
- Ensuring compliance with HSEQ systems.
- Ensuring completed works meet client expectations.
- Ensuring profitability and performance targets are met.
- How many years' experience do you have as an operations supervisor?
- How many years' experience do you have as a machine operator?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?