Advertiser: Access4 Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Sales - Pre & Post
As the Solutions Consultant, you will use your exceptional Product knowledge to work with the partners to educate and offer solutions to solve problems for their clients whilst empowering the partners to be self-sufficient.
The right candidate will understand why Access4 exists for MSP’s and the continual drive to innovate so our partners have relevant and in-demand products for the business customers. If you have excellent communication skills and thrive on helping clients find the best solution to suit their commercial needs this is the job for you.
What You’ll do
- Work with partners’ sales, pre-sales and technical support teams from a pre-sales perspective to ensure that the solution designed will meet the customers’ expectations the first time.
- In conjunction with the Acquisition and Onboarding Teams, provide technical support for prospective new partner demonstrations and onboarding.
- From time to time work with the partners’ service delivery and support teams from a post-sales perspective to ensure that what has been scoped is delivered and the customer is trained on how to use the services.
- Work to ensure a transference of knowledge so that we are training all partners and customers on the product to be self-sufficient
- Provide SME advice and support to internal resources from training, marketing, and service delivery perspective to achieve common goals.
- History of delivering customer projects in voice and collaboration businesses and improving user experience in technology businesses
- Technical history in the UC/Voice space working with customers
- Ability to understand and design complex call flows to meet SMB and Enterprise needs
- Proven history in solution design and consultancy for complex voice call flows.
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations
- An inherent focus and passion for customer service
- Proven history in Continual Service Improvement Process and creating Innovation
- Previous experience in pre-sales roles with a technical focus
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to create and maintain training documents and user manuals
Access4 is a wholesale unified communications (UcaaS) provider empowering partners to grow in new markets through first-class infrastructure, automated provisioning and unrivaled support and sales enablement programs, we are a fast moving and dynamic team that work in a collaborate style to achieve results.
What makes us different is our unique platform and leading partner success program.
Our people make the difference in providing the best customer experience possible for cloud Unified Communications. As a cloud UC organisation, we promote a flexible and supportive culture for team members to be their best. Our values not only reflect our culture but also guide us in how we act and how we select our new team members.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have technical pre-sales experience?