Advertiser: Price & Speed Containers Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $70,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Urban Design & Planning
Ei Media is a Roadside Large Screen Digital Advertising Company with many large screens in the Sydney Metro Area,
The successful candidate will be submitting DA's for the various sites,
Ideally, you will have 2 to 3 years post graduate experience as a Town Planner and excellent client liaison skills.
- Prepare plans, strategies and policies as required by legislation or other statutory frameworks.
- Assess development proposals in accordance with relevant legislation and plans.
- Monitor Trust plans and planning approvals to ensure that statutory requirements and approval conditions are complied with.
- Plan for and implement solutions to planning, environmental .
- Provide general planning advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare tendering processes, and manage private consultants.
You will have the following capabilities:
- Tertiary qualifications in Town Planning
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation
- Strong oral and written communication skills with capabilities in negotiation, representation and liaison.
Salary 70 to 85K depending on Exp
Send your resume to email@example.com
Qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Town Planner with at least 3years + exp
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will be responsible to get our DA's passed through council.
- We will give bonuses as sites are approved.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a town planner?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have with project planning and scheduling?