Advertiser: Simba GlobalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Simba Global has a bright future and we are looking for people to join the marketing team. Based in their recently upgraded facilities in Bayswater, Simba services their commercial and retail clients across Australia and internationally.
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in B2B markets
- Experience working within a marketing team
- Advanced diploma or degree in journalism, or creative writing and/or Advanced diploma or degree in marketing
- Familiar in the Adobe creative suite (basic skills in Adobe InDesign)
- Strong research skills
- Competent in professional writing and editorial
- Quick to learn new technology platforms'
- Qualifications in Communications or Marketing
Tasks & responsibilities
- Planning and creating content for multiple social media platforms
- Research and writing for blog posts and video scripts
- Responding to communications across social media platforms
- Tracking and reporting digital traffic and engagement
- Identifying opportunities for shared content and brand partnerships
- Attractive hourly rate
- Great team environment
- Fabulous facilities
To apply for this role please submit a CV and portfolio of previous examples of work (writing + research examples, social media strategies etc.) in PDF form.
Simba Global Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all peoples.
This role will initially be based from home, with the intention of moving back into the office.
- How many years' experience do you have as a communications officer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?