Centre Manager CUC Southern Shoalhaven
Advertiser: Country Universities CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Other
Centre Manager – CUC Southern Shoalhaven
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Ulladulla NSW
“Regional and rural communities deserve quality higher education opportunities to pursue their dreams, without the need to relocate”.
Country Universities Centre (CUC) Southern Shoalhaven is a not for profit community driven organisation, which is jointly funded by the Commonwealth Government under the Regional University Centre program, NSW Government and key local support. The Centre provides a new opportunity to make higher education more accessible for students of all ages in the Southern Shoalhaven region. CUC Southern Shoalhaven is part of an affiliated network of the Country Universities Centre. Our students have free access to high-speed Internet, modern technology, and general academic and administrative support all delivered locally at CUC Southern Shoalhaven. Students also have the opportunity to build a network of like-minded fellow students and can take advantage of being part of a nation-wide learning community.
This is a highly rewarding and unique opportunity to shape the education landscape in the Southern Shoalhaven region. As Centre Manager, you will work with the Board of Directors and be supported by the Country Universities Centre (CUC) to implement the strategic plan which is set by the Board of Directors to increase access to higher education opportunities for the region, as well as manage CUC Southern Shoalhaven. An important aspect of the centre manager is to support the successful outcomes for CUC students. You will also work with the Country Universities Centre to develop and implement a marketing plan, foster and maintain relationships with stakeholders and represent CUC Southern Shoalhaven at community events. Along with supporting the successful outcomes for students.
Who We Are Looking For
- A self-starting passionate and enthusiastic individual;
- Ability to identify key opportunities to support local students to identify and achieve their academic goals;
- Strong collaborative skills with ability to build strong relationships both within the CUC network and with diverse external stakeholders to promote the CUC’s aims;
- An individual who is dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic about creating opportunities for regional and remote students;
- An individual with the agility to execute the strategic plan and manage the day to day running of the Centre.
How to apply
To make an application
You are required to submit the following:
- Responses to the key selection criteria as detailed in the position description;
- A cover letter addressed to the Board of Directors; and
- Your full CV.
Applications close 5pm Friday 30th October and must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.