IT & Systems Administrator
Advertiser: RSL VictoriaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
RSL Victoria leads, represents and provides services to over 275+ Sub-Branches across the State and currently has over 160,000 members. The RSL, through its staff and thousands of volunteers, provides assistance to past and present service personnel when in need, with a range of financial, program and support services.
- Possess strong experience in Microsoft technologies – Office 365
- Be comfortable with scripting in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience in Switch, Router, Storage, Printers, VOIP and Firewalls
- Understand Licence Compliance
- Experience in Change Management
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent English Language Skills
- Excellent Time-management Skills with an ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with cross functional teams
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar IT role
The Role :
Reporting to the IT & Systems Manager
- Traditional IT Support – Service Desk
- Management of IT Services and Applications
- Solution Design and Implementation
- IT Change Management
- Assisting IT & Systems Manager
- Assist in Digital Transformation Project
- Efficient and Effective Administration of Networks and Systems across the network.
We can offer:
- A 12 month contract, with the possibility of an extension
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Very close to public transport - Parliament Station, Melbourne
- Located at the Paris end of Collins Street
- A positive and enthusiastic work environment
- Commencement asap
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity hit the apply button now .
Any initial enquiries can be directed to Lesley Lomas on 0438 984 591
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?