Senior Brand Manager - Everyday Cheese
Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Brand Management
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
About the role
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Senior Brand Manager to join our Commercial team on a full-time fixed term basis. This role will be based at our corporate offices in Southbank, Melbourne.
Leading the strategy, portfolio management and operational marketing for Everyday Cheese (EDC), you will be working on the largest domestic retail branded portfolio here at Saputo Dairy Australia (SDA).
- Lead the strategy, planning and execution of EDC portfolio, including portfolio management and P&L delivery to deliver profitable portfolio growth
- Drive execution of price & promotional strategies to grow market share across the category.
- Develop 3-yr innovation strategy & pipeline across EDC segments, including delivery of new products.
- Work closely with broader commercial business and be charged with leading cross-functional groups to ensure succesful implemetation of growth plans and initiatives.
- Own the full marketing mix of ATL and BTL activities in partnership with external agencies.
- Be the custodian and ownership of cheese brands. Cheese portfolio ownership includes Coon, Cracker Barrel, Devondale, Great Ocean Road, Liddells and Mil Lel cheese range.
- Responsible for leading and managing external agency relationships to create strong partnerships across creative development, media buying, campaign execution and packaging design.
- Lead and inspire direct report, including coaching and development
- Currently in a Senior Brand Management position within an FMCG or branded consumer product environment.
- +7 years FMCG brand management experience, preferably across food & beverage.
- Strong end-to-end product management experience – developing innovation strategy & pipeline to delivery
- Experience managing and growing a portfolio of products across multiple brands.
- Commercial acumen, analytical skills, strong planning execution and customer driven skills.
- Solid exposure to managing budgets & P&Ls.
- Experience leading & developing direct report(s).
In addition to the above, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Full time, fixed term position
- Competitive salary
- Assistance program for employees and their families
Applications close Friday, 23rd October 2020
Saputo Dairy Australia is an equal opportunity employer
As we receive a high level of interest in our opportunities, only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a brand manager?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for brand planning?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for budget management & forecasting?
- What's your expected annual base salary?