Systems Integration Engineer
Advertiser: Access4 Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Engineering - Software
With the demand for Unified Communications never been stronger, and customer demand for their Managed Service Providers to deliver and manage their voice and UC solutions; Access4 has an opening in our engineering team.
Access4 is looking for a unique Voice Engineer with UC application experience and motivation to own and evolve the UC practices within the engineering team. Working for an innovative and fast paced business, you’ll provide subject matter expertise to our product team and support the wider business in the design, delivery and support of new integrated UC solutions as we evolve our product roadmap. Getting your hands dirty and working in a carrier grade environment to connect to global brands, you’ll be confident and well researched in UC tech to make significant product improvements.
The right candidate will understand why Access4 exists for MSP’s and the continual drive to innovate so our partners have relevant and in-demand products for the business customers. If you have good voice engineering skills and want to step up to own a new patch and evangelise the new wave of UC in the market, reach out and become part of the Access4 journey.
What you’ll do
- Work with vendors to establish an efficient communication to monitor product roadmaps and changes
- Regularly report on new features available through integrations and recommend implementation to improve Access4 products to Engineering and PX departments
- Constantly monitor integration documentation available from vendors and submit change requests to ensure uninterrupted service provided through the integration
- Work with the development team to automate necessary processes for provisioning and maintaining 3rd party products through integration
- Implement constant automated testing of Access4 integrated services to allow pro-active service availability monitoring
- Maintain integration documentation and provide relevant technical specs to Product, Marketing, and Training teams.
- Microsoft products such as o365 and direct routing administration and support experience
- Demonstrated history of delivering successful integrations of multiplatform systems to achieve the required outcome
- Microsoft PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience in other shell scripting such as Python, sh, etc
- Understanding of Linux/FreeBSD OS
- Demonstrated focus on automation of repeatable processes
- Understanding of APIs
- Proven history in Continual Service Improvement Process and creating Innovation
- An inherent focus on customer experience when developing integrated solutions
- Demonstrated experience in resolving complex problems in multivendor integrated architectures
- Understanding of ITIL methodology
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Ability to learn new technologies as required during product development
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Well organized with the ability to manage priorities and handle pressure situations
- AWS experience
- Ability to understand SIP call flows
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- Industry certification applicable to the job
- Experience in managing or supporting VOIP products
- Sound knowledge of SBC equipment
- Proven history in documentation writing
- Microsoft O365 products administering experience
- Cisco BroadWorks support experience
- In depth understanding of SIP protocol
Access4 is a wholesale unified communications (UcaaS) provider empowering partners to grow in new markets through first-class infrastructure, automated provisioning and unrivaled support and sales enablement programs.
What makes us different is our unique platform and leading partner success program.
Our people make the difference in providing the best customer experience possible for cloud Unified Communications. As a cloud UC organisation, we promote a flexible and supportive culture for team members to be their best. Our values not only reflect our culture but also guide us in how we act and how we select our new team members.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?