Rainwater tank installer
Advertiser: Aussie Water Savers Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Self Employment, Self Employment
Are you a plumbing professional looking for a change?
Do you want your weekends back?
Are you presentable and have impeccable communication skills?
Are you reliable, honest and take pride in your work?
If you answered yes then we want to hear from you.
Aussie Water Savers designs, manufacturers, installs and services rainwater tank systems, and we need more enthusiastic committed people for our team.
This contractor position comes with training and induction and will be open to offer for the right person.
Work is available across Sydney and some regional NSW areas from time to time.
The ideal person should be,
- Have 3 - 4 years experience in plumbing
- Can demonstrate skill and expertise in replacing gutter on new and existing homes
- Have general building knowledge
- Understands the importance of presentation and customer communication
- Meets dead lines on time, and can prioritise work to suit
In addition to this contractor role, there is also a position for a casual employed role.
What’s in it for the candidate?
- The environment is a friendly team run by a family dedicated to the business success
- Local shops are are short drive away
- Early start and early finish on most days with no weekend work
Submit a one page covering letter detailing your interest in the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?