Advertiser: Urbis3.8333 out of 53.8 overall rating (24 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
We are looking for a proactive and experienced Change Manager to join our Sydney Strategy team, on a 9 month fixed-term contract (4 days per week). You will have the opportunity to support Urbis’ strategic investments, company priorities and transformation agenda, to ensure these initiatives are implemented in a manner that engages our staff and accelerates realisation of benefits.
The role will be supported by the highly experienced Group Strategy Director. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in change management activities across a variety of technical & non-technical projects, and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of staff.
- Lead the creation and execution of change management programs to support the successful implementation of Urbis’ strategic projects and company priorities.
- Support Group Services teams to drive a greater awareness of change management principles, building core capabilities within their teams, facilitating a great take-up of smaller initiatives.
- Assess the change impact of emerging projects and priorities to deliver successful outcomes.
- Coach internal leaders on positive change management principles to build change advocates across Urbis.
- A professional with 3 years’ experience in a change management role, within professional services or corporates.
- Accompanying and relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced level knowledge and use of MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel (analysis), and PowerPoint).
- Strong toolkit of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Fluent understanding of how new projects can influence and impact people’s experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Who we are:
Urbis is a market-leading built environment consultancy that shapes the cities and communities of Australia for a better future. Drawing together a network of the brightest minds, Urbis consists of practice experts, working collaboratively to deliver fresh thinking and independent advice and guidance – all backed up by real, evidence-based solutions.
Urbis is a firm that truly values its people and provides a broad range of benefits which include:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Regular social activities
- Health and wellbeing programs including access to an employee assistance program
- Ongoing training and professional learning & development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in community and charitable activities
To find out more about us visit our website at www.urbis.com.au/careers.
Urbis is committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive, supports flexibility, and welcomes diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
If you are an enthusiastic candidate, with the desire to become part of a driven and highly professional team, click on “Apply for this job” or email Helena Mikhael at email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies - thank you for thinking of us. We do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible, however, if we find that we do need agency assistance, we’ll be in touch.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.