Client Service Administrator
Advertiser: A Perfect StayMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
We currently looking for an experienced Client Services Administrator to nurture and help expand our growing portfolio.
This is a full-time position based in our Byron Bay office.
About the business and the role
We are a dynamic short-term holiday accommodation provider with a head office in Byron Bay. Established for more than 14 years, our properties are located from Brisbane to Melbourne ranging from apartments and cottages to luxury houses and waterfront villas.
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for someone who can foster and maintain a high level of communication between both clients and guests in a field where our clients are a high priority. The key roles will be responsible and not limited to all aspects of maintaining our relationships with clients, including;
- Liaise with clients and service provider requests and coordinate tasks related to the provision of ongoing quality service.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Resolve client requirements and concerns efficiently and professionally.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with service providers.
- Support property repairs and maintenance as required and ensure timely completions and client communications.
- Assist other business stakeholders to deliver an outstanding client experience.
- Manage performance data and reporting.
Skills and experience
The applicant will require the following skills:
- High-level of client communication skills
- Previous experience in Property Management would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Current driver’s license.
- Resilient personality.
- Be able to manage customer and client services in a professional positive approach and manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously with a can-do attitude.
- Experience with NewBook systems would be looked upon favourably, but is not essential.
Ideally you will have a solid understanding of the short-term holiday let market, however candidates with strong residential property management experience will be considered.
Job benefits and perks
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to further their client services/property management career in one of Australia's most iconic locations.
All applicants must include a single page cover letter. Please include answers to the following questions.
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Availability and how much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the property management industry?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
Applications close 23rd of October
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?