Operations Assistant and General Hand
Advertiser: Cape Air TransportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2020
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Operations Assistant & General Hand
We are looking for an operations assistant & general hand to join our busy aircraft charter business.
FULL TIME POSITION, based at Horn Island. NOT FIFO. NOT A FLYING POSITION
Share accommodation provided in company owned facilities based on Horn Island.
This position requires:
- The ability to multi-task, work well in a team environment but also be able to work unsupervised and self-mange when required
- General administration knowledge required
- General computer knowledge & reasonable typing ability
- The ability to pass a police check for an Aviation Security Identification Card
- Manual Drivers License
- The willingness and flexibility to attack any job that is given, as this position is not a dedicated office position, you will be also working directly with our passengers, pilots, and other staff. Performing check-ins, assisting with aircraft loading, assisting with quoting/invoicing/booking, and any manner of jobs that could occur.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?