Advertiser: Mildura Base Public HospitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2020
- Mildura & Murray
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
About the Organisation
Mildura Base Public Hospital (MBPH) has approximately 930 staff and is a 180 bed tertiary teaching hospital (Level 1) providing public hospital services on behalf of the Victorian Government to the community of Mildura and the Sunraysia District.
We aim to promote and provide a work environment that embraces a culture of continuous improvement and encourages professional development to support staff to maximise their growth potential.
About the Role
The Quality Coordinator will lead a team of Quality Consultants within the Quality and Innovation Unit to ensure a uniform and innovative approach is applied in continuous quality improvement across MBPH. The position will see you provide key leadership and coordination of accreditation processes across MBPH.
- Coordinating the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHS) accreditation process, including the MBPH safety and quality program development
- Providing leadership and oversight in the management of cross-stream quality improvement projects
- Providing advice on QI frameworks, concepts and analysis to management and stream based quality consultants
- Overseeing accreditation frameworks applicable to be MBPH & prepare accreditation reports for Executive and Board
- Provide advice and guidance to MBPH Safety & Quality Governing committees on relevant standards, including but not limited to NSQHS and clinical care standards
- Coordinate the development of policies and procedures that support continuous quality improvement at all levels within the organisation.
- Hold recognised tertiary qualifications in health care discipline
- Experience with clinical governance; quality frameworks and improvement methodologies, in a health-related setting
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills and advanced computer skills with experience of detailed report writing and data analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing risk management frameworks in a complex health setting.
- Ability to lead processes to achieve and maintain accreditation against quality standards.
What we can offer you
- Access to Salary Packaging (pay less tax!) and novated leasing
- Staff Wellbeing Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ongoing professional development
- Supportive and innovative team environment
- Our Location! Further information regarding Mildura @ www.visitmildura.com.au
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
For a position description please contact the People and Culture Team on email@example.com
Position closed, Sunday 25 October 2020.
Further information regarding the Hospital @ www.mbph.org.au
Further information regarding Mildura @ www.visitmildura.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?