Advertiser: Ardent Capital GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
A full-time position has become available at our esteemed mortgage broking company located in Sydney CBD. Our expanding team is committed to providing high quality, excellent customer service.
We are looking for a Loan Administrator to provide strong administrative support to our mortgage broking team with an immediate start.
We will provide the necessary training and mentoring for the ideal candidate. We will also provide future career progression and a competitive salary according to experience.
- Provide full support with processing home loan applications from commencement through to completion, including but not limited to:
- Accurate completion of Client Fact Find into our aggregation software
- Assist with application Submission
- Ensuring compliance is maintained
- Review loan documents before and after the signing process
- Post settlement tasks such as advising clients of their new banking arrangements and any other changes
- Investigate and manage inquiries, reporting and escalations
- Liaising with third parties, including lenders, real-estate agents, solicitors, and BDM’s to ensure approval and settlement of client loans.
- Managing office and general day to day tasks
- Document management – Scan, file, index
- CRM database entry/update
- No sales required
Qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years administration or data entry experience
- Experience with administrative duties in mortgage broking would be highly desirable but not essential
- Highly organised and have attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of professionalism
- Ability to problem solve and proactively overcome obstacles
- Works autonomously
- Professional and polite manner
- Highly motivated and willing to learn new tasks
- Thorough, self-starting and solutions-focused
- Collaborative, team player, no job too big or too small
- Comfortable harnessing technology to deliver efficiencies
- Flexible and innovative attitude
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?