Junior Family Law & Litigation Solicitor
Advertiser: GA Lawyers5 out of 55.0 overall rating (2 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Family Law
GA Lawyers is an established law firm in Kingsgrove seeking a Junior Family Law & Litigation Solicitor with a minimum 2 years post admission experience and has a passion to develop a career in Family Law & Litigation.
The successful applicant will:
- Deal with complex Family Law matters including, parenting and property matters such as child support and recovery matters and high value property matters.
- Deal with a range of Civil Litigation matters including equity division matters, debt recovery, contested estates and property disputes.
- Provide clients with both family law and commercial litigation advice.
- Appearing before the Federal Circuit Court, Family Court, Supreme Court, District Court and Local Court.
- Attending conferences with client's, barristers, valuers and experts.
- Preparing Briefs
- Drafting Court documents.
We are seeking a Solicitor who possess the following:
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage their own time
- Must have a keen eye for detail and adopt a commercial dispute resolution approach on matters
- Enjoys working in a collaborative and team-based environment with support and supervision by Senior Solicitors.
- Minimum 2 years post admission experience
- Experience with Leap
- Remuneration based on experience
Initially, you will be providing support to our Senior Family Law & Litigation Solicitors whilst managing your own matters
Please email your resume to email@example.com