Web / Graphic Designer
Advertiser: Start DigitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
About Start Digital
Start Digital are a small, innovative web and digital agency looking for the brightest and friendliest minds to help us and our clients grow. We work with a wide range of businesses from Yahava Coffee and Inventium through to HelpingMinds and DIAB Engineering - so there's never a dull moment.
We value creativity, good humour, honesty and collaboration. We work hard for our clients and take pride in offering honest and ethical digital services.
We've recently won some new and exciting client work that needs to be delivered in 2021 and we need help making good stuff happen.
About the role
This is a new role so we're looking for someone with experience, motivation and a positive attitude that can work on projects independently and as part of a team. We're looking for the right person/people and, whilst this is a full time role, we are open to part time working arrangements. It's 2020 so we're also pretty flexible with work from home days. Preference will be given to applicants that can provide examples of their work and demonstrate creativity in a portfolio.
Preference will be given to applications that include a portfolio of design work.
We're looking for someone that has
- Experience in a similar design based role and a strong portfolio to show you have a good understanding of modern web and graphic design
- The ability to work on a diverse set of projects - from web design and social media posts through to brochure and flyer design
- A good eye for style and the latest web trends. We welcome unique creative thinking, imaginative design and people that appreciate cool digital stuff
- The ability to interpret the design and digital needs of clients
- Motivation. There is always something new happening and you'll need to be able to deliver high quality work on pretty tight timeframes.
- An eagerness to help Start grow. This could include helping out whenever needed in all areas of the business - we're small so we all pitch in when needed :)
Benefits and perks
We reward hard work and drive with a competitive salary, a wide variety of projects, a great office on St Georges Terrace with incredible views, never ending coffee and the freedom to think so far out the box you'll need Google Maps to find your way back.
- You must be available to work onsite in our Perth office.
- PR or valid working visa required.
- Recruitment companies need not apply.
- Please include a Cover Letter with your portfolio and/or CV.
- Only shortlisted applicants will receive a response. Sorry!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?