Qualified Chef - Port Lincoln Hotel - Full TimePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
PORT LINCOLN HOTEL
The award winning Port Lincoln Hotel is recognised as a leader in hospitality and tourism on the Eyre Peninsula.
The hotel offers 3 dining areas on the ground floor each with a different food service and style to cater for everyone. Sarin's Restaurant offers a fine dining experience utilising local seafood and produce. Our casual dining areas in Sarin's and Sharkys also have an extensive menu to choose from.
The hotel has also built and maintained a reputation as a leader in corporate and private event management, providing exceptional function facilities and deluxe accommodation - all in the one venue. We host weddings, conferences, incentive events and corporate functions with menus and themes tailored for the perfect event.
We are currently seeking a full time qualified Chef to join our team and assist in the day to day operation of the kitchen.
This vacancy will suit both newly qualified chefs looking for their first opportunity and experienced chefs looking for stability.
The successful applicant will have:
- Completion of an apprenticeship and holder Trade Qualification as a Chef
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with a la carte and functions service
- extensive knowledge of food and able to manage a busy kitchen environment
- A strong understanding of food safety requirements
This is a full time salaried role, working 5 days over a 7 day roster including weekends and public holidays
Remuneration is negotiable for the right candidate
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a qualified chef?
- Which of the following culinary arts qualifications have you obtained?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a chef apprenticeship?