Park Management Team
Advertiser: Innoviv Park ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2020
- Fleurieu Peninsula & Kangaroo Island
- $130,000 - $135000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Park Management Team
We are currently seeking an experienced, energetic, hands-on and focussed Management Team to take control of the day to day running of a busy Caravan Park in Victor Harbor, South Australia.
Busy park, mix of annual, permanent and tourist sites as well as cabins. The park has recently undergone numerous upgrades to its facilities including new cabins, waterslides, mini golf and pump track.
Working with the Assistant Managers, you will be required to lead and direct a small team in conjunction with the park owner.
Key attributes sought of the successful team are:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with guests from booking to departure
- Provision, without exception, of outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated office, administration and computer skills- experience with Newbook or RMS booking system highly regarded.
- General maintenance/handyman skills
- Flexible attitude to work and work hours
- Problem solving ensuring you both handle issues proactively, effectively and with diplomacy and common-sense
- Ability to roster and manage small team with-in pre-determined wage budgets
- Experience in purchasing & managing budgets
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to be on-call after hours (Shared with assistant managers
- Experienced in takeaway cooking (preferred not essential)
In return we offer:
- Generous salary package circa $130K plus super
- Small On-site 3-bedroom residence (rental applies-$200 per week)
- Two days off per week (including 2 weekends per month- excluding peak times)
Please submit current resumes and a covering letter outlining; why you are interested in managing this park, including your previous experience.
Applications close 31st October 2020 and the successful team must be able to commence mid November..
Please submit your application via this site or to email, email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE- SINGLE APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Only shortlisted applications will be contacted and applications will only be accepted from management teams/couples. Please ensure both applicants' resumes are included..
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?