Manager - Transformational Program Management
Advertiser: KPMG3.3916 out of 53.4 overall rating (309 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
- Have a passion for management consulting and aspirations to run large scale transformation programs?
- Excited by the opportunity to join a world leading firm and support a wide range of clientele
- Time to immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
The Transformational Program Management team within KPMG is a key part of our capability picture and has been involved in some of Australia's largest and most complex reform and transformation programs. We know that realising organisational change and improvement requires more than transactional project management – it takes an ability to manage complexity and find clarity in linking strategic objectives to implementation activities whilst ensuring effective stakeholder engagement results. If you have an understanding of project and program management principles coupled with a results driven, client focused approach to achieving outcomes this could be the ideal role for you.
As a KPMG Client Transformation Manager, you can count on managing diverse projects and interesting Client engagements from day one. You can also count on a team culture that’s high quality and high care when it comes to client delivery and your career development. You will:
- Have the ability to successfully deliver client-based transformation programs.
- Support KPMG Program/ Project Management Office teams ensuring that program/ project planning, execution, dependencies and controls are properly integrated in large and complex transformation programs/ projects.
- Be able to bring together powerful teams from across our firm with deep experience in People & Change, Customer Analytics & Design, Policy & Evaluation, Operating Models, Business Process, Digital Transformation, Technology Strategy & Enablement and Financial Management.
- Provide leadership in building the capacity of our delivery teams, integrating capabilities from across the firm, to ensure client engagements deliver to the highest quality by implementing the right program and project management disciplines.
- Be able to apply best practice methodologies to support large transformational projects using either traditional or agile deliveries based on your practical knowledge of leading methodologies such as Prince2/MSP and Scrum/SAFe.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your passion for program/ project management and achieving great client outcomes will be backed by the following attributes and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in running projects within a transformation program of work (>$10 million), project delivery in a complex environment or managing agile delivery projects.
- Previous consulting experience is highly beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in delivering projects using either Prince2/MSP and Scrum/SAFe methodologies (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems.
- A proven team leader with proven experience in managing teams.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to build professional working relationships with ease.
- Tertiary Qualifications
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess, and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing [link removed]
Flexibility enables contribution to the community [link removed]
Flexibility inspires technology [link removed] & innovation
Flexibility [link removed] supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!