UX/UI designer for charity directory social media app
Advertiser: The Original PC Mechanic Pty. Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
We are looking for a senior UX/UI designer to help create an exciting high quality, engaging app design for our client's cutting edge proprietary charity-based social media app.
You will be working on user experience research, design, development, and user interface design for Apple and Android phones, collaborating with various Not For Profit organisations in the industry.
What you'll do in this role:
- Collaborate with users, product owners, stakeholders, and development teams, using journey mapping to design and implement fun and user-friendly solutions that captivate user interaction.
- Conduct and provide input into usability.
- Create device-agnostic wireframes, prototypes, and user interface designs that are developer-friendly/ready.
We want someone with:
- Qualifications as a graphics designer and UX/UI designer with a portfolio of high-quality work.
- Expertise in design tools such as Sketch, InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe XD.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, prioritisation, and time management skills.
- Strong history of achieving desired outcomes for the client.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with clients and stakeholders to build long term relationships.
- The ability to work autonomously and remotely as part of an agile team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with social media platforms.
- Navigational directory-based app design experience.
- Understanding of design sprint methodology.
- An agile approach.
- Experience working with app user interface design for charity/not for profit space.
- An interest in environmental sustainability, circular economy, and charity.
- Passion for working with startups.
Perks of working with us:
- Stock and equity options available.
- Flexible work from home available.
- Contract rates.
- Collaborate with major players in the Not For Profit sector on a brand new cutting edge app to be released mid next year.
Please apply directly through seek for this role. We can't wait to speak with you about this exciting project!