Labourer ( Fencing )
Advertiser: Jim's Fencing KingstonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Oct 2020
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
We are seeking an energetic, confident and proactive person to join our fencing team.
At Jims Fencing (Kingston) we pride ourselves on our quality workmanship, great customer service and positive work culture. If you love working outdoors and have some practical skills then this may be a great opportunity for you. Training can be provided but experience will be viewed favourably.
Duties may include - digging post holes, jackhammering, mixing concrete, all types of fencing construction, demolition and landscaping, with occasional collection and delivery of materials to site.
This is a dynamic and often very physical job, applicants should consider if they feel confident in their physical ability to carry out the above tasks for extended periods of time prior to application.
Applicants will require:
- Current national police check
- Working with vulnerable person's card
- Current Australian drivers licence and own transport.
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?