Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sales, Sales Coordinators
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
About the role
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Sales Coordinator to join our Commercial Finance team on a 6 month full-time fixed term basis. This role will be based at our corporate offices in Southbank, Melbourne.
Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager, this position is focused on supporting sales teams in delivering on promotional calendar maintenance, promotional submissions, customer support, monthly customer reporting and team support.
- Promotional maintenance includes but is not limited to maintaining promotional calendar with National Account Manager and State Managers and loading all promotions on customer portals.
- Provide customer support by liaising with customers on supply issues, assistance with tender submissions and support contact for key customers.
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing of trade spend data, validating claims and entering promotions into the TSM
- Aid in the budget process by loading of data into TSM and aiding commercial analyst when required.
- Maintenance of customer price lists and sell pricing in TSM Master and alignment with SAP, submitting price changes on customer portals and coordinate twice yearly Foodservice discount and price review
- Attending forecast reviews and updating volumes as directed
- 3-5 years' experience in a sales support role.
- Knowledge of FMCG, trade spend structures and reporting within FMCG business
- Ability to syntheses Trade Spend standards, processes and procedures
- Experience with at least one large Enterprise Application (ERP) - preferably SAP
- Intermediate – Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in managing data tools (workflow and forms) end to end is desirable
- Experience with analytical reporting tools desirable
In addition to the above, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competitive salary package
- Fixed term, full time position
- Assistance program for employees and their families
Applications close Friday, 23rd October 2020
Saputo Dairy Australia is an equal opportunity employer
As we receive a high level of interest in our opportunities, only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales coordinator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems do you have experience using?
- What's your expected annual base salary?