Deployment Coordinator - Hiring Australia Wide!
Advertiser: Next PaymentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $45,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
About the business and the role
Next Payments is a fast-growing payments company, providing innovative and game changing cash management and software solutions to external clients. With this growth, we are looking for candidates who share our vision as a quality support provider, who are passionate about their work, and who demonstrate commitment to positive service outcomes for our customers from the moment they join our team.
At Next we are all firm believers that work should be fun and challenging. If you are looking for a role that will offer true career progression and learning opportunities working in a team of highly engaged and energetic people, keep reading! This is an amazing opportunity.
We are looking for an absolute wizard to join our team - someone who is friendly, clever, loves a challenge and is looking to gain new skills in the future. This role is a new position to aid in the rapid growth of our company, working with the rest of our deployments and operations team. This is a full-time position located in our head office facilities in Cheltenham, Victoria but we are also open to an interstate applicant that could work from one of our interstate offices or from home for the right candidate.
Job tasks and responsibilities
A Deployment Coordinator is responsible for on-boarding new customers, coordinating changes and removals. This role demands skills in logistics and project management, great organisation is a must.
- Communicating with customers and updating them on their case
- Coordinating technicians and sub-contractors
- Actively attend to all deployment requests using deployment software
- Liaising and coordinating with internal/external third-parties to manage deployment requests in timely manner
- Obtain quotes for hardware delivery & installation
- Manage stakeholder expectations as per the defined process
- Perform deployment tasks promptly and according to procedure
- Handling inbound enquiry from deployment stage customers
Skills and experience
It is preferable that the successful candidate will have a minimum of two years' experience in a similar role and must be able to demonstrate strong accountability and attention to detail. A commitment to keeping skills up to date is essential. You will need to possess excellent communication skills, be responsive and attuned to the needs of our customers and conduct yourself in a professional manner.
We are looking for the following qualities:
- Logical & organised thinker (we can teach you the technical stuff)
- Above average computer skills
- Be passionate about delivering positive outcomes for customers
- Ability to work and communicate with people from a broad range of backgrounds and varying levels of technical ability
- Keep calm under pressure whilst providing high quality work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to own customer requests & internal cases and follow-up until completion
- Display a willingness to innovate and streamline internal processes or seek new projects when time allows
- Display a desire for career progression with a willingness to undergo further training in and out of hours as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be professionally presented
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with some of the industry's most long standing and respected people, associations and organisations. The role will provide you with invaluable experience, whilst working in a supportive, safe and friendly workplace culture.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please send us your resume and a short cover letter – We would love to hear from you personally and understand why this particular role and company is of interest!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?