Advertiser: Atomo DiagnosticsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $60,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
Atomo Diagnostics is a dynamic and fast-growing company that is focused on providing a positive health impact. You will work with a global team of professionals committed to delivering award winning health care products to market.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide project and technical support to stakeholders
- Support clinical trials and protocol development
- Undertake clinical and scientific research
- Be part of the design and development team, developing a range of medical device products for the point of care in-vitro diagnostic [IVD] market
- Liaise with internal and external clients to design and develop test protocols
- Lead and participate in root cause analysis
- Work with QA/RA to ensure the assessment of technical data for IVDs is carried out effectively and efficiently across various regulatory activities
- Support evolving business needs and strategic requirements of the business in the development and assessment of IVD technologies
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of 4 years of industry experience with a Post graduate degree in Biological Chemistry, Immunochemistry
- Experience in Immunology, Virology, Molecular medicine, lateral flow assay desirable
- Proven track record of productive research preferably experience in the IVD or medical diagnostics industry
- Experience writing test protocols, operating procedures, manufacturing documentation and other technical documents to support the product development process
- Previous experience in medical device development and validation, desirable
- Familiarity with statistical testing processes, including trend analysis, accelerated aging techniques, and study design
- Industry experience in the transfer of technology to manufacturing highly desirable
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven experience in research, analysing and reviewing complex issues and providing recommendations to management
- Ability to analyse and interpret documents, graphs from scientific journals and articles
- Detail-oriented with well-developed information gathering and investigative skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work autonomously, in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to take ownership on deliverables and deadlines
- Willingness to travel, as required
If this sounds like your next challenge and you have the relevant skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Tell us why you think you are the best person to join our team.
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Review our CEO’s video here to find out more information about us
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t99iJv0Eyr8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?