Contact Centre Operator
Advertiser: Destiny RescueMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- $24.15 per hour + 9.5% super
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
We are looking for a talented telephone genius. If you are looking to help rescue children who are trafficked and abused, this is the one for you! Work at and enjoy the sunshine coast while doing good things. Apply below as we want to hear from you. This role is based on the Sunshine Coast in Kawana at the Destiny Rescue Head office.
General InformationPosition Title:Contact Centre OperatorReports to:Executive Manager Marketing Remuneration / Agreement:Part Time 20hrs/wk $24.15/hrr + 9.5% superProgram/Service:MarketingLocation:2/26 Premier Circuit, Warana Qld 4575
Key Result Area
Key Result AreaResponsibilities
Operate outbound phone contact with supporters churches and prospects as per campaigns and directives plan.
Meeting own personal KPIs.
Handle inbound enquiries for Destiny Rescue head office
Manage personal development to be adequately equipped for marketing activities including extensive knowledge of campaign stories.
Actively participating in weekly staff meetings as required
Report all activities in Salesforce Database.
Comply with all Destiny Rescue Policies & Procedures.
Uphold Workplace Health & Safety Policies & Procedures.
Key Selection Criteria
Minimum Qualifications Required (Mandatory)
● High School Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience Required (Mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience in an outbound contact centre environment
Other knowledge required by the position? (Optional)
- Knowledge of International Aid and geopolitical issues in developing nations
IT / Computer Skills Required (Mandatory)
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office applications at an intermediate level, including the following applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.Ability to operate Google
- Drive applications at a basic level, including the following applications: Docs, Sheets, Hangouts, and Slides.
- Ability to operate Salesforce CRM software
Acceptance of Mission, Vision, and Values (Mandatory)
- Willing and able to work within a Christian context and Destiny Rescue’s mission and values.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both orally and in writing with persons from various levels and positions in a cross-cultural organisational context.
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer requirements, alter services in response to identified needs, and evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, and knowledge of when to bring an issue to the attention of the appropriate manager.
- Highly developed problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?