Advertiser: Ultraspin Technology Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Engineering, Other
At Ultraspin, we strive to provide customers with the best possible outcome when treating oily water. This drives us to constantly innovate and engineer cutting edge solutions – because we know this maintains our position as industry leaders. We do this through our own unique hydrocyclone technology which allows us to design and supply high-performance oily water separation systems for the mining, oil & gas, food, transport, and manufacturing industries.
Ultraspin offers an inclusive and supportive work culture, along with ongoing training and development opportunities for those that value career progression. Our employees are encouraged to be visionaries and to achieve great things together and empower each other to make the world a better place!
About the Role
We are seeking confident and passionate individuals to participate in Ultraspin’s internship program aimed at giving students exposure to all areas of an Engineering firm.
This is a paid internship role between November and February, offering flexibility around start and end dates to suit study commitments and with the possibility of on- going casual employment.
Successful candidates will need to be:
- Students in their third or fourth year of an undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Keen to learn and develop new skills that go beyond the classroom
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to participate in a personalised internship program where you will receive coaching and training from our management team
- The opportunity to work within multi-disciplinary teams including Engineering, Sales, Service and Production
- A chance to enhance your problem solving skills as well as gain exposure to the commercial aspects of the Engineering world
How to apply
Via the link below, please submit:
- An updated resume
- A cover letter explaining why you are interested in Ultraspin’s internship program and what you can bring to the Ultraspin team
- Copy of Academic Transcript
Applications close Thursday 5th November.