Administration Support Officer
Advertiser: Red Health Independent Medical AssessmentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
If you have an awesome attitude, sense of humour, are highly motivated, and have a passion for all things admin we would love to hear from you.
Red Health is a medico-legal company with a difference… We run a Purpose and Values driven business and are looking for the right high performing team member who is aligned with our culture.
We have a great opportunity available within our organisation and are seeking an experienced Administration Support Officer to join our Tassie team. Initially this role will be Part-Time (3 days per week) but for the right candidate this may increase to Full-Time hours within the next 6 months.
The role of the Administration Support Officer is to be the extra set of hands we all wished we had! You will provide admin and reception support services throughout the client journey. You will be responsible for day to day duties such as processing documentation, welcoming our visitors i.e. examinees, medical consultants, clients etc., preparing consulting rooms, answering phones. The function of this role plays a vital role as it helps connect all the dots throughout the client journey. This means having the client experience front of mind, in every interaction is key!
This role offers you the opportunity to grow within our team as you are well situated to evolve in our company due to the multi-department contact you will experience each day.
The successful applicant will:
- 2+ years of administration and/or receptionist experience.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy include Microsoft Suite.
- Clear demonstrated ability to complete tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Clear demonstrated ability to organise and triage tasks with effective time management.
- Clear demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Committed to personal development.
- High level communication skills – oral and written.
- Positive attitude, sense of humour and self-motivated.
- 2+ years of medical, legal or insurance industry experience would be an advantage.
- Track record in delivering administrative and/or reception service.
The Administration Support Officer plays a pivotal role in enabling the organisation in its success due to its link to our clients and internal departments.
Like all talent that join our family we not only support you but also encourage growth and development of your extraordinary skills. We have our own employee wellness program, loyalty leave and a Values based culture which will allow you to thrive in your career!
All applications must have a covering letter attached to your resume that outlines your ability to meet the above criteria by Monday, 26 October 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?