Advertiser: Ferretti InternationalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2020
- $60,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
Ferretti International (Aust) Pty Ltd is a leader in the provision of process pipe fabrication and installation involving all aspects of project delivery from project management, design, engineering, procurement, pipe spooling and specialist steel fabrication manufacture, installation commissioning and maintenance.
Operating across a diverse range of industry sectors including mining, oil & gas, water and defence, we enjoy an enviable reputation of excellence in safety, quality and customer service which has formed the foundation of our work for over a decade.
With the successful awarding of substantial contracts, we are looking to recruit some Graduate Engineers based at both our Adelaide and Whyalla offices.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Qualified as a graduate member of a professional engineers (mechanical) group;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- An attitude of learning;
- Able to travel and stay in remote locations if required.
- 2 yrs work experience
- Good understanding of Microsoft Project and Advanced Excel & Word skills
- Ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings
These positions will be based at our Wingfield facility or our Whyalla facility
Ferretti International offers a structured career development path for the best engineering graduates seeking all their profession offers. Our Graduate Engineers are involved at all levels of the business exposing them to technical, commercial, financial and corporate requirements of a large engineering organisation.
To express interest in these roles, please go the "apply" button and attach your cover letter and resume
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?