Advertiser: CareSuperMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Superannuation
- Are you an experienced Insurance Specialist looking for your next challenge?
- Do you enjoy providing sound investigation and ownership of complex queries?
- Join our dedicated and talented Insurance & Claims team!
CareSuper is an innovative and award-winning profit-to-member fund that puts members first in everything we do. We aim to be widely recognised as a leading fund that delivers superior outcomes for its professionally minded members.
If you've ever found yourself asking Can we do this better?' then you're exactly the kind of person we're looking for
When it comes to providing our members with the best possible solutions at the most critical time in one's life, you can't go past the hard work and dedication of our Insurance and Claims team. Due to organic growth, a position has become available for an Insurance Specialist to join the team.
Working in collaboration with both the Product Lead Insurance and Product Lead Corporate Insurance, you'll oversee operational matters relating death, TP&D and income protection. This can include anything from PDS updates right through to monitoring and reporting on insurance arrangements, no day is ever the same!
As the Insurance Specialist, your responsibilities will be to provide sound investigation, ownership and decision-making skills across a variety of areas including:
- Operational Oversight - preparing insurance and claims business rules; preparing data requirements for quotes and tenders; annual reviews of CIA and regular reporting
- Incidents - prepare reporting on insurance/ claims related incidents
- Legislative and regulatory policy changes - updating insurance policies; PDS documents and preparation of SEN content
- Continuous Improvement - reviewing of member experience through claims and underwriting; case management; communications
- Project Delivery - support of project initiatives' delivery of ongoing requirements as PYS/PMIF
What you'll bring
Ultimately, you are a self-starter and pride yourself on your ability to establish and maintain positive relationships. You value an environment that encourages the contribution of new ideas, using your initiative and taking ownership as part of a motivated team. Furthermore, you'll have:
- Strong understanding of superannuation and insurance industry regulations
- Prior experience working in a insurance administration and/ or claims assessment role
- High attention to detail and be highly organised
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work both autonomously and efficiently in order to run with multiple projects and activities
- Ability to evaluate and interpret insurance policy terms & conditions
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage complex tasks from beginning to completion.
- Teamwork and ability to liaise with internal departments to provide outcomes for the Fund and its members.
- Maintain current knowledge of superannuation and insurance by attending relevant seminars and conferences and meet RG 146 requirements
Apart from our status as a high-performing industry super fund and focus on providing high quality member customer service, we recognise that our staff are the drivers of our success. We are genuinely committed to delivering workplace diversity, sustainability and flexible working arrangements.
We also offer a diverse health and wellbeing program, extra paid leave and generous superannuation among many other staff benefits.
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to Louise Horszowski using the apply link.
Applicants must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at CareSuper.
Agencies, please note: All vacancies are managed by our internal Human Resources Team. Should external assistance be required we will reach out to our preferred agency partners. Thank you