Human Resource Officer - FULL TIME
Advertiser: Coda Disability Support Assoc. IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
CODA Disability Support Assoc. Inc is a not-for-profit organisation that provides support to adult persons living with a disability in Brisbane. With the rollout of the NDIS we are rapidly growing and have quickly proven to be a provider of choice to NDIS participants.
CODA has been supporting people in their own homes and in the community for over 28 years, delivering innovative services designed to support the individual needs of the person with a disability. CODA continues to evolve its service by recognising ongoing lifestyle changes and delivering a range of services which enable independence, improve social connections and promotes positive health and well-being. CODA fully supports and recognises an individual's ability to make their own choices and decisions. We work with individuals and support networks to develop plans for support that recognise those choices and facilitates opportunities for growth and change.
We are seeking a Human Resource Officer to join our vibrant, hardworking and committed team. This person will coordinate the provision of people and culture services across CODA including the administration of recruitment, People and Culture policy, performance management and training and development. This employee will contribute to and promote the strong ethical vision and values of the organisation. You will be an experienced, motivated and proactive person who has a high level of emotional intelligence and an ability to discuss difficult issues. You will be able to rapidly learn the ropes, and can ‘hit the ground running’.
What CODA can offer you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salary with access to Salary Sacrificing options
- Training/Induction Provided
- Ongoing Professional Development
- A strong, values-based work culture
- On-site Parking
Our team is nearly 100 strong and growing every day, with our office based in Upper Mount Gravatt, close to services and public transport.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Create and Delivering best practice People and Culture initiatives;
- Provide advice and assistance on HR Policy, projects and procedures;
- Provide reports to Managing Director when required;
- End-to-end Recruitment, including on-boarding of new employees;
- Delivering and administering Learning and Development programs;
- Responding to complaints, grievances and Performance management matters in conjunction with supervisors and managers;
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management regarding performance management
- Manage the annual performance cycle including performance reviews, salary review and development/succession planning;
- Assist with WHS initiatives, planning and co-ordination;
The Successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Working knowledge of legislative and statutory requirements, including Awards and fair work guidelines;
- Previous experience in the NFP sector would be highly regarded;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a small team environment
- Excellent communication skills, including computer, verbal and written skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to form productive working relationships with a wide range of employees.
- Positive notice card through Criminal History Screening, Disability Services will be required
- Completed NDIS Worker Orientation module;
For more information about our organisation please visit our website www.codadisabilitysupport.org.au
CODA Disability Support Assoc. Inc. (07) 3393 0766
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- How many years of recruitment experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?