Advertiser: RSL Queensland4.0811 out of 54.1 overall rating (37 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Building Bright Futures
We’re not who you think we are.
Our focus on building a brighter future for Australia’s veterans is as strong as ever, and we’re doing it in surprising and innovative ways! From evidence-based interventions that make a real difference to veterans’ quality of life, to a best-in-breed tech platform that supports and enables veterans through membership, service delivery, and our Sub Branch network.
With Australia’s most successful prize home lottery funding us, you’ll have access to the best technology, skilled co-workers and interesting projects that will allow you the opportunity to grow your career with us.
About the role
The Communication Specialist, Membership & Network creates the communications strategies and deliverables within the overarching marketing programs which engage, build trust and inform RSL Queensland members with the ultimate goal to maximise membership retention and enhance membership growth.
This includes an extensive range of communications for our members including letters, developing website content, providing supporting communications for events (ie. Remembrance Day) and will require the ability to understand and reach various audiences.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Membership & Network, the incumbent also contributes to the implementation of other programs of work across the Membership & Services Marketing Department and Marketing business unit.
RSL Queensland is a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will be supported so that you can work autonomously, amongst a driven and high performing team. This person should also possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications or a closely related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Communications role with experience in member and/or volunteer organisations preferred
- Proven track record in developing and implementing communications programs and platforms for members (preferred) and/or customers.
- Demonstrated experience successfully engaging with and gaining buy-in with both internal and external stakeholders and establishing strong relationships at all organisational levels.
- Experience working with in complex business structures
- Strong stakeholder engagement capability and the ability to build trust
Some organisations say it, but RSL Queensland really means it - you will truly be working amongst committed, passionate and talented professionals. Every day, you will push the envelope as we work together towards our goal of delivering a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- How many years' of corporate communications experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?