Site Manager - Contract
Advertiser: DECOCORPMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
About the business
At DECOCORP. we specialise in all things Commercial. Our continued success has been the result of our dedicated team of professionals who share our core values of Integrity, Responsiveness, Reliability, Flexibility, and Value to customers.
About the role
Reporting to the Director in this highly autonomous all-round role, your role will involve but will not be limited to;
- Activity and resource planning - defining the project's scope and determining available resources.
- Organising and motivating a subcontractors - developing clear, straight forward plans that stimulate them to deliver.
- Time management - effectively define and sequence the duration of the activity as well as estimate, develop and maintain a schedule.
- Cost management - Avoiding budget overruns.
- Customer excellence - ensuring 100% customer satisfaction, maintaining effective communication and keeping the company's clients up to date on progress.
- Analysing & managing projects – Fortnightly program tracking, intuitively identify and evaluate potential risks, analyse expenditure and team performance and take corrective measures.
- WHS - maintaing the highest standards of safety on site.
Engagement will be on a contact basis initially, with view of permanency for the right candidate.
Benefits and perks
- We are a high energy team – we work best with high energy forward thinking people.
- We are flexible – we like to think that we offer something unique and work hard to share new ideas and different ways of working to benefit our internal team and external partners.
- We offer full autonomy – we attract team members who work best and excel in an autonomous environment.
- We understand our success is our people – we support each other as a team and encourage each other to reach our full potential.
Skills and experience
To be highly successful within Decocorp the ideal candidate will have;
- 5+ years' local experience in a commercial construction company in a Site Managment Role
- Refurbishment & Construction Experience
- Exceptional communicator as well as impeccable personal presentation.
- Experience in successfully leading project teams and delivering tight deadline projects
- Strong time management, solution-focused, and initiative driven, able to resolve conflicting demands and delivering on quality.
- Able to manage customer relationships with the utmost professionalism, delighting our customers every time.
If you are ready to start a new and exciting phase of your career in a company that will value your input please apply via the link provided.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
- How many years' experience do you have as a site manager?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?