Business Intelligence Consultant
Advertiser: Protecht Advisory Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
Business Intelligence Consultant
Our mission is to assist our clients in the achievement of their objectives through better risk-based decision making.
We are a leader in the delivery of risk management training, advisory services and enterprise risk management software (Protecht.ERM) and have been operating since 1999 in Australia and New Zealand and recently opened a UK office. We are used by some of the most recognised corporate brands and government agencies in Australia and are in an exciting growth phase in the UK.
Protecht.ERM is an enterprise-wide risk management solution that allows clients to rapidly construct and deploy web-based forms, workflow rules and visual dashboards covering areas such as risk assessments, incidents, complaints and compliance activities.
As a working culture, we are agile and promote personal accountability. We care about our people and encourage an open and collaborative working environment. We respect each other’s skills, differences and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Consultant to join our team to be able to support clients with analysis, design and creation of reporting and dashboards for Protecht and its Customers. The role reports to the Senior Manager, Analytics and Operations.
Working at Protecht means you will have:
- Collaborative, friendly and open culture
- Opportunity to grow - if you want to progress, we will support you!
- A true flexible working environment
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting growing business
- Birthday leave
This role encompasses the analysis, design and creation of reporting and dashboards for Protecht and its Customers. The consultant will be required to liaise with customers and internal stakeholders to discuss, document and implement business requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver high quality dashboards and reports within Protecht.ERM to meet client needs.
- Work directly with and support Protecht Advisors as part of the Protecht.ERM implementation and advisory teams.
- Extract and analyse current client reporting/data and interpret into requirements for future reporting
- Effectively communicate progress against deliverables to all stakeholders.
- Deliver tasks on time and on budget.
- Working with Business Intelligence tools to develop interactive dashboards and reports.
- Interact with clients directly on their requirements.
- Identify opportunities to continue to improve the efficiency of delivery of Protecht.ERM reporting to clients into the future.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the value add from Protecht.ERM reporting in the future.
- Contribute to team progress against OKR targets.
You must have:
- Skills and experience in development of BI and data visualisation solutions
- Experience of operating in an Agile environment
- The ability to deliver high quality solutions to our clients
- Experience in SQL (Any of MS SQL, Oracle , Postgres), databases and data structures
- The ability to think outside the box with a desire to learn and improve
- Problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language and grammar skills
- The ability to manage senior stakeholders
It would also be great if you had:
- Hands on experience of Protecht.ERM
- Risk Management and / or consulting experience
You must be:
- Australian citizen or right to work in the Australia
- A people person, someone that gets the best from those around them and the ability to self-motivate
- A team player
- Committed to quality and continuous improvement
- Capable of producing professional output
Interested? Apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following data analytics tools are you experienced with?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- What's your expected annual base salary?