Advertiser: UpGuardMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
Who are we?
UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek out elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to find, acknowledge, and remediate cyber risk. With UpGuard, organizations leverage our security expertise and software to automate what were once laborious, spreadsheet-driven processes–whether it's monitoring the attack surface of hundreds of vendors or assessing the security of their own infrastructure. UpGuard is used by some of the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative companies.
Why are we hiring this role?
We have two epic Co-Founders/Co-CEOs who have built a pretty stellar cybersecurity company (not that we're biased) that is growing globally so it's about time someone helped them keep their sh*t together. Can you solve any problem thrown your way, no matter how great or small? Would your organisational skills put Amy Santiago to shame?
As the Executive Assistant to our Co-Founders/Co-CEOs, you will work closely with two highly-intelligent yet acutely different minds. This is an opportunity for a proactive, adaptable and resourceful individual to join a scaling company in an exciting space. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our entire business by providing personalised and timely support to our founders.
What will you accomplish?
- Coordinate diary and meetings with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Facilitate executive meetings and accurately record meeting minutes
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements
- Develop processes to ensure the effective management of information and data
- Act as an office manager for our Hobart office by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Contribute to strategic initiatives important for company culture and company success
- Do all the above with an additional level of flair, creativity and ingenuity
What do we need from you?
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with the ability to predict the future and have it sorted before we think of it
- Excellent G-Suite knowledge
- Action-oriented with excellent initiative, integrity and problem solving abilities
- High level of diplomacy and the ability to ensure confidentiality at all times
- Experience in preparing executive documentation including meeting minutes, board packs, reports and presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What would give you an edge?
- Experience or a keen interest in cybersecurity
What's in it for you?
- Rapidly growing user base: Work directly with some of the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative companies
- Interesting problems, at scale: Deeply explore the ever-evolving world of cybersecurity, with a platform processing billions of data points daily
- Learn from industry-leading experts: Our security research has been featured in The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, ZDNet, and The Guardian
- Impact: See the impact of your work on a daily basis, with data and impact available on dashboards you have access to
- Work-life balance: No late finishes or unneeded stress, keep your plans with friends and family
- Generous compensation: Extremely competitive base salary and equity
- Great perks: Free lunch, flexible work arrangements, and gym reimbursement
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check and referee checks. Also please note that at this time, we cannot support candidates requiring visa sponsorship or re-location. Apologies.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?