IT Analyst - Payroll & HCM
Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Business/Systems Analysts
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
About the role
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced IT Analyst – Payroll & HCM to join our IT team on a full-time basis. This position is based at our corporate offices in Southbank, Melbourne.
This role is the primary technology and solution custodian for the HR and payroll related applications domain. The role is primarily focussed on SAP HCM, Workday, CHRIS21 and Kronos. However, it is also responsible to ensure related technologies and solutions utilised within the HR & payroll applications domain, and included within the IT Services Schedule, are appropriately managed, integrated, maintained and supported.
- Provide support and incident management, monitor service queues for assigned incidents, requests, problems and queries.
- Ensure Enhancements and Projects are undertaken in accordance with IT Governance, Standards, Strategies and project management methodology.
- Champion opportunities for new improvements that are fit for purpose, sustainable and meet business needs and continuously improve the reliability, capability and processes for delivering and supporting the functions within the remit of this role.
- Active engagement and building of effective relationships within the scope of this role, within IT and with the business.
- Active engagement, contribution and adherence to the IT group operational principles, strategies and standards.
- IT degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a dynamic Business as usual support capacity with a focus on EBA and pay rule maintenance.
- Must have Australian Payroll experience.
- Broader understanding and experience of SAP / CHRIS21 environment, including security, and technical setup to assist with problem solving.
- Experience of STP Payroll and in Australian legislation and working knowledge of yearly legislative changes.
- Experience in Kronos configuration and maintenance
- Working knowledge of integration tools e.g. PI/PO
In addition to the above, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Permanent full time position
- Competitive salary package
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Employee share ownership program
Applications close Friday, 23rd October 2020
Saputo Dairy Australia is an equal opportunity employer
As we receive a high level of interest in our opportunities, only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?