Maintenance Team Leader/Horticulture/Greenkeeping
Advertiser: Green and HomeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
About the business
Green and Home is a landscaping and garden maintenance business servicing some of Sydneys finest commercial and residential properties.
Service areas include the Hills District, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs, CBD, Lower North Shore and North Shore
About the role
The successful candidate will be be responsible for leading a small team of staff, maintaining a variety of high end residential and commercial sites across Sydney.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to grow with the company and assist in the development and training of junior staff.
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience leading a small team
- Certificate III or IV in Horticulture or Greenkeeping
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Abilility to interact with clients
- Understanding of safe work procedures
- Have a broad range of practical maintenance skills
- A high level of physical fitness, and are capable of heavy lifting and landscaping
- Have irrigation and turf care knowledge
- Be willing and available to work weekends when required
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a grounds or horticultural focused role
- Have a Manual Drivers' Licence
The below skills and qualifications are not required but are highly regarded:
- AQF3 Chemical Application Certification
- EPA Ground Applicators Licence
- First Aid Certification
Benefits and perks
This role comes with the following benefits:
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent renumeration
- Uniform and PPE Provided
- You will be working as part of a close knit team
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in horticulture?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- How many years' experience do you have as a gardener?
- What's your expected hourly rate?